Horseradish Cream Sauce
From Cook's Country
To accompany our Herb-Crusted Beef Tenderloin, we wanted a horseradish cream sauce recipe with a little more tang than usual. Dijon mustard and garlic gave us the spicy taste we were looking for, and a little added sugar put all the flavors in balance. Sour cream helped thicken the heavy cream, yielding an especially rich (not to mention easy) horseradish cream sauce recipe.
Makes about 1 cup
This sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists