Honey-Scallion BBQ Sauce
From Cook's Country
To provide a spicy contrast to the honey and ketchup in our no-cook Honey-Scallion BBQ Sauce recipe, we added bit of Dijon mustard to provide a spicy contrast to the sweetness of the honey and ketchup. The scallions were difficult to work with at first, as they often failed to separate fully when we sliced them. To fix the problem, we drew the tip of the knife backward across the scallions instead of using a rocking motion.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups
This great-tasting, no-cook barbecue sauce can be used to baste barbecued chicken, as a condiment for grilled hamburgers, or as a finishing sauce for our Smoked Pork Loin (see related recipe).
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists