Honey-Rosemary Pork Medallions with Fennel Salad
From Cook's Country
Preparing the salad before cooking the pork allows the salad’s flavors to meld.
Use a mandoline (or V-slicer) to make quick work of slicing the fennel and apple. You can use any sweet apple in place of the Gala.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists