For our Honey-Dijon Vinaigrette recipe, we blended four parts oil with one part cider vinegar for a balanced flavor. We used neutral-flavored vegetable oil, which didn’t clash with the flavors of the honey or the mustard, and shook all the ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. We added poppy seeds for an earthy flavor and crunchy texture.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups
This dressing is a bit thicker and yields about 1 1/4 cups.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists