Hollywood Hills Fruit Salad
From Cook's Country
We wanted a recipe for fruit salad that would be more than simply a mix of fruits. In our Hollywood Hills Fruit Salad recipe, we found that a simple sugar syrup not only added moisture, but also coaxed flavor from the fruit. Crystallized ginger added flavor and texture, and sliced star fruit was the finishing touch for our Hollywood Hills Fruit Salad.
Serves 4 to 6
Star fruit dresses up a simple berry salad. Look for crystallized ginger in the spice aisle at the supermarket.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists