Holiday Stuffed Turkey
From Cook's Country
A giant, bronzed turkey full of tender stuffing is certainly the holiday ideal, but recipes rarely turn out as well as we expected. For a recipe that delivered perfectly cooked meat and moist stuffing at the same time, we settled on the obvious: cooking the stuffed turkey until it’s done, then removing the stuffing and finishing it in the oven. And to make easier work of removing the stuffing from the turkey, we cooked it in a bag fashioned from cheesecloth.
Serves 15 to 18
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists