High-Rise Herb Biscuits
From Cook's Country
Jazzing up a simple cream biscuit recipe with cheese and dill sounds easy, but the results are usually heavy, greasy, and bland. We wanted our High-Rise Herb Biscuits recipe to produce light biscuits with a perfect balance of herbs and cheese. A small amount of dill was all we needed for a whole batch of biscuits, and while Parmesan cheese proved too mild on its own, it tasted great when combined with dill Havarti. A surprise ingredient—cottage cheese—added a nice tang and lightened the texture of our High-Rise Herb Biscuits.
Makes 10 large biscuits
Use fresh, bright green dill for the best herb flavor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists