Herbed Baked Goat Cheese Salad
From Cook's Country
Coating the cheese rounds with nuts instead of bread crumbs added a layer of flavor. We also found that giving the cheese a whirl in the food processor allowed us to incorporate herbs throughout our Herbed Baked Goat Cheese Salad. Baking the rounds in a hot oven for just a few minutes ensures a crunchy coating and a smooth, but not melted, interior. To avoid runny cheese rounds, it was important to freeze the rounds until completely firm before baking.
For a sweet counterpoint to the herb flavor, add 1 cup dried cherries, golden raisins, or dried cranberries to the salad just before tossing it.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists