Herb-Roasted Chicken with Dijon Green Beans
From Cook's Country
A mustardy compound butter flavors the chicken and the green beans. We sear the chicken skin side down for a crispy, brown skin, and transfer it to the oven to finish cooking. The green beans are then cooked in the empty skillet where they pick up the flavor of the chicken.
A mustardy compound butter flavors both chicken and green beans.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists