Hearty Chicken, Vegetable, and Noodle Soup
From Cook's Country
A chicken noodle soup recipe can be made into a quick, easy, and satisfying weeknight meal, but it doesn’t always taste particularly good. The broth can be thin, the chicken bland, and the noodles mushy. To avoid these pitfalls, we turned a supermarket staple: store-bought rotisserie chicken. It worked perfectly for this recipe. We discarded the skin and shredded the meat into bite-size pieces. The noodles in our soup cook in the broth with the vegetables—which adds even more flavor to our Hearty Chicken, Vegetable, and Noodle Soup recipe.
Light 'n Fluffy brand egg noodles are the test kitchen's favorite.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists