Hazelnut-Lemon Curd Kisses
From Cook's Country
Tasters preferred homemade lemon curd for our Hazelnut-Lemon Curd Kisses; however, the jarred variety worked just as well. When it came time to add the filling, the underside of a round teaspoon worked perfectly to create the small indentations for the filling. Toasting the hazelnuts provided a strong, nutty flavor Hazelnut-Lemon Curd Kisses.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
Use your own lemon curd or buy it; our favorite brand of jarred curd is Wilkin & Sons.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists