Hawaiian Fried Rice
From Cook's Country
The salty-sweet combination of ham and pineapple is a welcome addition to traditional fried rice. Using cold leftover rice ensures that it stays firm while frying, and a nonstick pan means that we can use less oil, preventing a greasy dish. We sauté the ingredients in stages so that each one is perfectly cooked, and a potent mixture of ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and Sriracha flavors it all. Adding the scallion greens and pineapple at the end keeps them fresh.
Lee Kum Kee Tabletop Soy Sauce is our taste-test winner. You can use 6 ounces of chopped leftover ham, ham steak, or deli ham for this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists