Harvest Supper Salad with Smoked Turkey and Apples
From Cook's Country
In our Harvest Supper Salad with Smoked Turkey and Apples, we use extra-thick slices of deli turkey, cutting the slices into thick strips to serve. Mixing tender green or red leaf lettuce with shredded cabbage gives the salad good flavor and textural contrast. Tart dried cherries or cranberries add sharpness to balance the flavor of the turkey, as well as a chewy texture to contrast the tender greens, crisp apples, and crunchy toasted almonds in this supper salad.
If you like, walnuts can be used in place of almonds in this main-course salad.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists