From Cook's Country
A spiral of meaty, well-seasoned filling is encased inside a cheesy, biscuit-y dough for these pinwheels. We add ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to our browned meat for built-in condiments. Premade biscuit mix means the dough comes together in seconds, and sharp cheddar cheese stirred in adds richness and flavor. After rolling up and slicing the pinwheels like cinnamon buns, we bake them until the crust is golden and crispy and the filling is sizzling.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists