From Cook's Country
Stuffing an ordinary meatloaf with ham and cheese turns it into something special, provided you can keep the meat and cheese in place. To do this, we first spread half of the meat mixture into a 10 by 6-inch rectangle and layered ham and cheese in the center of the rectangle. Leaving a 1-inch border on all sides helped keep the cheese from leaking out. We then capped the ham and cheese with the remaining meat and pinched the top and bottom edges together to ensure a tight seal.
Serves 6 to 8
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists