From Cook's Country
Some ham salad recipes we tested contained as much (if not more) mayonnaise as ham. For our recipe, in order to taste the sweet, smoky meat, we used just enough to add creaminess and hold the salad together. Black pepper was all the seasoning we needed; the ham was plenty salty on its own. For the best consistency, we pulsed the ham in the food processor—but not for too long.
Makes 1 3/4 cups, enough for 4 sandwiches
Stored in an airtight container, this salad can be refrigerated up to 3 days.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists