From Cook's Country
This alternative to beefy meatloaf features ham steak, ground pork, seasonings, and a tangy ketchup-based glaze. Ground saltines provide a well-seasoned, cohesive texture, and a mixture of whole milk and eggs keeps the loaf moist during the hour baking time.
Serves 6 to 8
“Ham loaf is a favorite at our family dinners and church socials. I love the saltiness of the ham with the sweet glaze. Because the loaf is rich, I usually serve it with simple baked or boiled potatoes.” The test kitchen recommends that you line the rimmed baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists