Grown-Up Sweet Potato Casserole
From Cook's Country
For a Sweet Potato Casserole recipe with a little more depth than the “cream, brown sugar, marshmallow" approach, we used fresh sweet potatoes, not canned. Roasting the potatoes gave us the driest, most flavorful texture. To intensify the potatoes’ flavor even more, we covered the halved tops with butter and brown sugar and broiled them until browned.
Serves 8 to 10
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists