Grilled Vegetable Salad
From Cook's Country
For this Grilled Vegetable Salad recipe, we found that slicing the zucchini and eggplant into thin planks made them easier to grill; we then chopped them into smaller pieces once cooked. Grilling the vegetables over a medium-hot fire allowed their interiors to cook through before the outsides scorched. Pine nuts gave the Grilled Vegetable Salad recipe balance and richness—but they have a high fat content and burn quite easily, so it was imperative to pay close attention to them when toasting.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists