Grilled Vegetable Salad
From Cook's Country
Charred veggies infused with a tangy vinaigrette may be not be technically difficult, be we found that the devil is in the details. Hearty veggies that can be cut into large plank shapes are easiest for grilling, but not all veggies benefit from the same marinating method. Zucchini, bell peppers, and onions can stand up to a pre-grill marinade, while eggplant should be marinated only after grilling.
Serves 4 to 6
Keep the onion rounds together when you add them to the marinade or they'll be difficult to grill.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists