Grilled Thick-Cut Pork Chops
From Cook's Country
These hulking chops may look as if they are fit for the grill, but like any lean pork they aren’t immune to drying out. Brining the chops kept the meat juicy, and a two-step cooking method ensured a charred exterior and slightly pink interior. We seared the chops over high heat and finished them over moderate medium-low so they could slowly come up to the ideal 145 degrees.
If you’re using enhanced pork, skip the brining and season the chops with salt along with the pepper in step 1.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists