Grilled Swordfish with Eggplant Salad
From Cook's Country
For our Grilled Swordfish with Eggplant Salad recipe, we gave a flavor boost to the fish with a paste prepared from cilantro, onions, garlic, and spices. The ingredients cooked over the hot fire and lent the fish rich flavor. We cooked the fish and eggplant simultaneously over a hot grill. We removed the fish when the interior was just opaque because it continued to cook a little from residual heat. We rinsed the chickpeas well before adding them to the salad to remove any tinny flavor the beans may have picked up from the can.
Halibut or salmon steaks can be substituted for the swordfish.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists