Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops for Gas Grill
From Cook's Country
Our Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops for Gas Grill recipe produces juicy, tender chops with big flavor. It was vital to use thick loin chops in this recipe because they are ideal for stuffing. Caramelized onions, barbecue sauce, and smoked cheeses (like gouda and cheddar) packed our Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops for Gas Grill with moisture as well as a big hit of flavor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists