Grilled Steaks With Tomato-Onion Salad
From Cook's Country
Grilled strip steak recipes are simple enough, but we wanted to dress up ours up with a quick summer salad. We tried our grilled steak recipe with salted and unsalted capers, and found that salted capers required 30 minutes of soaking before they were palatable, while unsalted, brined capers simply needed to be drained before use. Well-marbled strip steak is great on the grill, but the more economical top sirloin steak also cooks well on the grill and can make a practical substitute in our Grilled Steaks with Tomato-Onion Salad recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists