Grilled Steak and Potatoes with Garlic Butter
From Cook's Country
We wanted the steak and potatoes in our Grilled Steak and Potatoes with Garlic Butter recipe to finish cooking at the same time, so we gave our small red potatoes a head start in the microwave. After that, they could be cooked alongside the steak and finish at the same time. We also lent the steak in our Grilled Steak and Potatoes with Garlic Butter recipe quick and easy flavor with a garlic and parsley compound butter.
To speed things up, grill the steaks and potatoes at the same time—place the steak on one side of the grill and the potatoes on the other side.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists