Grilled Salsa Verdavid
From Cook's Country
For a Spanish Sunshine Salsa recipe that pairs perfectly with grilled meats, we seeded fresh tomatoes and salted them in a colander to make sure the salsa wasn’t too watery. We then gave the salsa recipe a Spanish flavor profile by adding fresh oranges, green olives, parsley, garlic, and olive oil.
Makes 3 1/2 cups
If you can't find fresh tomatillos for David's version of salsa verde, substitute one 11-ounce can of tomatillos, drained, and add it directly to the food processor in step 2.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists