Grilled Salmon Steaks with Lemon-Caper Sauce
From Cook's Country
Hearty salmon steaks are a common choice for grilling, but in spite of their thick cut they’re not immune to overcooking. To make the process foolproof we turn the oblong steaks into medallions and use a two-level cooking approach, including an initial sear and a finishing simmer in a bright butter sauce on the grill.
Before eating, lift out the small circular bone from the center of each steak.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists