Grilled Rosemary Chicken with Mixed Greens
From Cook's Country
Grilling lemons for our Grilled Rosemary Chicken with Mixed Greens produced a warm, mellow juice. By using the lemon juice to season the chicken and dress the greens, we maximized the light and somewhat unusual lemon flavor. For the dressing, we found if it separated while the chicken cooked, we could whisk it briefly to re-emulsify before tossing with the salad greens.
If the dressing separates while the chicken is cooking, whisk briefly before tossing it with the salad greens.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists