Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks with Homemade Steak Sauce
From Cook's Country
For our homemade steak sauce, instead of sugar, we turned to raisins to add sweetness and another layer of flavor. In order to easily blend the raisins with the other ingredients, we first rehydrated them with a bit of water in the microwave. The salty, sweet, and acidic tastes of Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, Dijon mustard, and white vinegar gave our sauce a kick.
The homemade steak sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Strip steaks or fillets of a similar thickness can also be used here.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists