Grilled Portobello Mushroom Bruschetta
From Cook's Country
We wanted our Grilled Portobello Mushroom Bruschetta recipe to produce meaty and smoky mushrooms, so we marinated them before grilling, then partially cooked them on the grill sealed in aluminum foil. Then, once tender, we removed the mushrooms from the foil and grilled them directly on the grate. For a bread substantial enough to stand up to our hearty grilled portobello mushrooms, we chose crusty peasant-style bread, and carefully grilled it over a hot fire.
If you prefer, substitute baby spinach for the arugula.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists