Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa
From Cook's Country
To maximize the flavor of our Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa recipe, we rubbed the pork with a rub assembled from a few pantry-staple spices mixed with brown sugar. A hefty dose of cayenne added a pleasing heat level that cut through the sweetness of the salsa. We rubbed the meat with olive oil before applying the rub so the rub would stick firm. Small tenderloins cooked quickly and could be grilled over a single-level, hot fire. We let the tenderloins rest for at least five minutes before slicing to allow the juices to redistribute through the meat.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists