Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Corn Salad
From Cook's Country
Grilling is a terrific way to cook pork tenderloin, a tender cut of meat that benefits from the flavor boost provided by fire. We wanted a rich, browned crust and juicy, tender meat—and a quick, flavorful salad to accompany it. Using frozen corn in our Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Corn Salad recipe was efficient and just as flavorful as fresh corn. Shoepeg, a sweet white corn, worked especially well in our recipe. Cilantro becomes soapy-tasting if chopped in advance, so chopping it right before adding it to the corn salad’s vinaigrette maintained its fresh flavor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists