Grilled Honey-Glazed Pork Chops
From Cook's Country
We battled glazes that slid right off the chops, while chops appeared slightly lacquered required such lengthy grilling and basting times that the meat was as a dry as a bone. We rub our chops with a sugar mixture that caramelizes on the grill creating a rough surface for our super-reduced glaze to stick to. Oh, and the meat is perfectly cooked too.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists