Grilled Chicken with Sesame Noodles
From Cook's Country
We wanted to avoid the pitfalls of most sesame noodle recipes: gummy noodles, dry chicken, and bland sauce. We rinsed the cooked noodles to eliminate much of the starch that turns the pasta gummy, then tossed the sesame noodles with the sauce directly after rinsing to keep them moist. To complete our sesame noodles recipe, we grilled chicken over high heat, which let it cook through before drying out.
Serves 4 to 6
If you prefer, you can substitute 12 ounces dried spaghetti for the Asian noodles.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists