Grilled Chicken Tacos With Salsa Verde
From Cook's Country
Instead of husking and boiling fresh tomatillos for our Grilled Chicken Tacos with Salsa Verde, we enhanced canned tomatillos with grilled onions and jalapeños for a quick, flavor-packed salsa. We found that much of the heat in jalapeños resided in the white ribs and seeds, so we could leave them in for a hotter salsa. Tasters preferred the tacos served with sliced avocados, lime wedges, and sour cream.
For a hotter salsa, leave in the white ribs and seeds of the jalapeños.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists