Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for a Crowd
From Cook's Country
To jump-start cooking and crisping our Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for a Crowd, we let the baking sheet preheat in the oven before cooking the sandwiches. When it came to the cheese, we found cheddar was full of flavor, but didn’t melt as readily as other cheeses. When we combined it with easy-melting Monterey Jack, we found the perfect combination of flavor and texture. Shredding the cheeses also helped them to melt faster.
Makes 8 sandwiches
You’ll need two rimmed baking sheets for this recipe, or see the step by step "Plan B" (below).
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists