Grilled Buffalo Chicken Strips
From Cook's Country
Boneless chicken strips can get dry and leathery on the grill. We wanted a Grilled Buffalo Chicken Strips recipe that produced tender, juicy meat, so we quickly grilled our chicken strips over high heat. For extra flavor and heat, we gave the grilled strips a final brush with hot sauce. Making our own chicken strips was easy: We sliced boneless, skinless breasts lengthwise into 3/4-inch strips. Unless you’ve got a high tolerance for heat, be sure to use a relatively mild hot sauce in our Grilled Buffalo Chicken Strips recipe, such as Frank’s Red Hot.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists