Grilled Beef Kebabs with Greek Salad
From Cook's Country
We wanted a beef kebabs recipe that turned beef kebabs into a complete meal, with a Greek salad on the side. Flat metal skewers kept our beef cubes in place, which made it easy to brown them on each side. For our quick side Greek salad recipe, we chose convenient prepackaged, prewashed lettuce and brine-packed feta cheese, which we rinsed first to remove excess salt.
During the summer months, stew meat is often labeled as kebab meat. Grilled pita is a great accompaniment to this dish.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists