Grilled Apple-Glazed Pork Chops
From Cook's Country
Bone-in rib or center-cut pork chops worked best for our Grilled Apple-Glazed Pork Chops. They were much more juicy and had more pork flavor than meat cooked without the bone. To prevent the chops from curling as they cook, we cut two slits about 2 inches apart through the fat around the outside of each chop.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists