Grill-Roasted Turkey Breast for Gas Grill
From Cook's Country
Bone-in, skin-on turkey breasts cook relatively quickly, but most recipes still produce dry meat, bland flavor, and soggy skin. For a grill-roasted turkey breast recipe that turned out smoky, well seasoned, and juicy, we seasoned the turkey throughout using an overnight salt rub. We then wiped the skin dry and pierced it (to allow some of the fat to drain away), then applied a second rub just before grilling, which created a crisp, coffee-colored skin.
Serves 6 to 8
During cooking, resist the urge to peek under the lid, as heat will escape and prolong the cooking time.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists