Grasshopper Ice Cream Cake
From Cook's Country
When stirring the cookie crumbs into the butter for the crust of our Grasshopper Ice Cream Cake, we knew we were done when the final mixture resembled wet sand. Taking the ice cream out of the freezer a few minutes before we began to let it soften made it easier to assemble the cake. To achieve uniform layers, we needed to freeze the cake for a few hours between layers.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists