Grape-Nuts Banana Bread
From Cook's Country
New Englanders have long enjoyed Grape-Nuts pudding, but we wondered how the cereal would do in other applications—like Grape-Nuts Banana Bread. Overripe bananas were key when making the bread. The browner they were, the better the finished bread tasted. Tasters preferred toasting the bread and then spreading the slices with butter instead of eating it plain.
Makes one 9-inch loaf
You will need 2 overripe bananas—the browner they are, the better the bread will taste.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists