From Cook's Country
For Grandma’s Enchiladas we used slow-cooked shredded chuck roast instead of more common, and less flavorful, ground beef. No need to reach for a can of enchilada sauce for this recipe. The braising liquid became the base for the sauce once the flavors had a few hours to really come together. Sandwiching the filled, rolled tortillas between layers of sauce was the key to an integrated, well-seasoned dish of enchiladas.
Serve with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists