Goody Goody Bars
From Cook's Country
To create our own version of the simple homemade Baby Ruth–like snacks called Goody Goody Bars, we melted the chocolate by microwave, 30 to 60 seconds. It was essential to grease the baking pan liberally. Otherwise our bars could easily stick to the bottom and sides, making it impossible to get them out in one piece once sliced.
Makes 24 bars
Melt the chocolate by microwaving the chips in a bowl until smooth, 30 to 60 seconds.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists