Goat Cheese and Double Citrus Salad
From Cook's Country
There’s something appealing about savory green salads with sweet chunks of fresh, juicy citrus. But in most of the goat cheese and citrus salad recipes we tried, the fruit tended to get lost in the mix. In our recipe, we emphasized the orange and grapefruit by using their juice as the base of our dressing. We also made easy work of removing their rind, bitter pith, and fibers by using a sharp paring knife or serrated knife. These techniques helped us bring new life to our Goat Cheese and Double Citrus Salad recipe.
Spring lettuce mix is also sold as mesclun mix, baby greens mix, or mixed field greens.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists