Glazed Maple-Balsamic Carrots
From Cook's Country
Too often, glazed carrot recipes produce limp, soggy vegetables with a slick, saccharine coating. Our Glazed Maple-Balsamic Carrots recipe uses just the right ingredients to produce fully tender, glossy carrots with the perfect combination of sweet and savory. Savory fresh thyme and cayenne pepper temper the sweetness of the maple syrup and balsamic vinegar.
Don't be tempted to use pancake syrup for this recipe. Pure maple syrup is a key to the great flavor of these carrots.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists