Gingery Maple Thins
From Cook's Country
Maple syrup and pancake syrup may look similar, but they were worlds apart when it came to flavoring these Gingery Maple Thins. For this recipe, only real maple syrup would do. Adding both maple syrup and maple extract added extra of maple flavor to the cookies. Using the underside of a glass to flatten the cookies in the baking pan ensures they cooked through easily and uniformly.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies
Be sure to use pure maple syrup, not pancake syrup.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists