Gingered Shrimp Toasts
From Cook's Country
This Gingered Shrimp Toasts recipe pairs a ginger-flavored cream cheese spread on slices of baguette with a halved shrimp for an elegant appetizer. Using a thin baguette, sometimes called a ficelle, gives the canapé a bite-size base. The shrimp can be bought precooked or poached briefly at home. We were sure to chill the shrimp after poaching to prevent them from overcooking from residual heat.
Makes about 36 pieces
Make-Ahead Note: The cream cheese spread can be refrigerated for up to 2 days. The seasoned shrimp can be refrigerated for up to 1 day.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists