From Cook's Country
Our Ginger Lemonade recipe maximizes the bright flavor of fresh-squeezed lemon juice and lemon zest, and adds just enough sweetness to temper its tartness. We muddled (or mashed together) a thinly sliced lemon and fresh ginger with sugar to sweeten the lemonade. In this process, the sugar crystals absorb the intense flavor of the oils in the lemon peel and bring out the lemon’s and ginger’s flavor, making for a lemonade recipe that can cool down any summer day.
Serves 6 to 8
You will need a piece of ginger that’s about 3 inches long for this recipe. Use a rasp grater or the small holes on a box grater to grate the ginger.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists