Ginger Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
From Cook's Country
Our simple Ginger Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce recipe blends crystallized ginger into softened vanilla ice cream for a full ginger flavor and an appealing burst of chewy candied ginger. If the ice cream’s hard, soften it at room temperature for a few minutes before trying to stir. We made a quick chocolate sauce by adding semisweet chocolate chips to hot heavy cream—the heat was just enough to melt the chips smooth.
Regular vanilla ice cream can be quickly dressed up with the flavors of ginger and orange. Look for crystalized ginger in the spice aisle of the supermarket.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists